- 10 Ratings
Intro To Archery Class in Meridian
Let loose with an introductory class to archery perfect for those new to the sport. See how good your aim is as you try to hit the bulls-eye.
What You Will Do
- Get set for a one-time introductory class all about the classic sport of archery
- Take advantage of an environment perfect for kids and adults, who know very little about archery
- Cover basic safety procedures, the proper form, how to check eye dominance, and how to properly handle a bow
- Let your arrows fly as you see how close you can get to the target
- Introductory archery class
The age requirement is eight years of age or older.
- 10 Ratings
Brayden was a great teacher!
My kids had a great time. Our instructor, Emma, was very knowledgeable and very patient. They were able to have a lot of shooting time, which is what they wanted. They are considering taking lessons when they start up in February.
Emma gave a nice introduction to archery. I learned a lot and would be interested in the 101 class if my schedule allows for it.
Emma was wonderful with Tim. He’s so excited to do more archery.
We wanted to find another winter activity that would be something we could both do. This will be fun to do all year round. My brother and sister in law have just taken it up as well.