- 7 Ratings
Intermediate Pistol Proficiency Class in Cedar Park
Take your pistol skills to the next level with an intermediate course geared towards those serious about self defense. Learn cutting-edge techniques from a pro to go beyond the basics of firearm safety and use.
What You Will Do
- Lock and load with a pistol proficiency class led by a professional, who has been in the business for years
- Improve your knowledge and skills for a deeper understanding of what to do in more complex circumstances
- Discuss reloading procedures, how to deal with malfunctions, and the tricks behind shooting at multiple targets
- Get proper guidance on holstering your gun the safe way and drawing it when you need to use it
- Intermediate pistol class
- Range fees and targets
Please note that ear and eye protection, pistol, holster, minimum two magazines and 200 rounds of ammo are required. You will need to have taken the Beginner Pistol Platform Proficiency Class or equivalent experience before taking part in this lesson.
- 7 Ratings
The instruction built throughout the day, was fun, and kept me engaged. The instructor was patient, and provided individual instruction, in a group setting. Plenty of shade, snacks, and drinks were welcome bonuses.
I had a great experience at the Citizens Self Defense Pistol Course. The instructors were very knowledgeable and made sure everyone had a good learning experience. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants to go a step beyond the LTC course.
You never stop learning... Ed is a great teacher and incorporates a continued focus on safety in every aspect of the class. Just the right amount of people to make it effective. Thoroughly enjoyable, thanks Ed!
Always good to brush up on basics and learn new things. Mr. Hood and Mrs. Hood taught the class and both are highly professional and easily use their knowledge and skills to improve your abilities while making it fun and interesting. I would recommend this class to anyone interested in improving not only their skills, but their safety and the proper mindset to protect themselves and their family. Great class!! Thanks! Dr. V