This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
- Visit where the Rio Negro and Solimões rivers cross paths, called the Meeting of the Waters
- Stop by the lake of Janauari and learn about the royal victories that took place
- Swim with and feed pink porpoises
- Visit the indigenous village and meet the Indians of the Dessanos and Tucanos ethnic groups
- Visit the jungle pharmacy and learn more about the natural medicine these groups use
- Check out the indigenous handicrafts that are available for sale
- Enjoy a floating house regional lunch
All entrances are included, along with the lunch, the guide and the hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a 8-hour speedboat tour from Manaus
- Bring light clothes, a bathing suit if you want to swim with the porpoises, and don’t forget to bring sunglasses and sunblock
- Hats are also recommended
- It is expressly prohibited: to hold, grab, carry, hurt, take along, among others, animals and plants, trees etc.
- The fines can reach 100 thousand reais and injunctions to tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions
- We recommend that our customers always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group
- Up to 72 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour: 100% refund
- Up to 24 hours before 09:00 on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) there will be a 90% refund
- After the tours, there will be no refund, except in cases of cancellation by our team for meteorological or operational reasons
- In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Trip from Manaus
Fish for piranha and watch out for lurking alligators while boating on the Solimoes River during this excursion from Manaus. Take in the local fishing boats against the backdrop of lush coastline as you get ready to reel in the catch of the day!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Full-Day Anavilhanas and Amazon Rainforest Tour from Manaus
Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the ‘lungs of the world’ on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Transport to Two Amazonian Parks and Museums – MUSA and INPA
Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing. We’ll pick you up and drop you off from your hotel, so all you have to focus on is the adventure ahead!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs