- 5 Ratings
Half-Day Canyoneering Trip in Zion National Park
Take on the rugged wilderness of Zion National Park for hours of exhilarating canyoneering adventures. Scurry up and down rugged cliffs and canyon walls as you enjoy the stunning beauty of this corner of America.
What You Will Do
- Adventure into the stunning beauty of Zion National Park, a region of Utah known for its steep red cliffs and green-filled valleys
- Spend hours climbing up and down canyon walls: Gear up for a challenge that includes rappelling and other rope-based activities
- Take in the gorgeous views that surround you as you breathe in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature
- Work with friendly guides, who are there to help you every step of the way and ensure you enjoy your time
- Half-day canyoneering adventure
Please keep in mind that activity requires the use of ropes and other technical skills. Please bring water and snacks. Wear basic layers and lightweight shoes designed for rock surfaces. Trail running and hiking shoes are good options, and chaco or teva-style sandals are acceptable in the wetter seasons.
- 5 Ratings
Seth Giles was an excellent guide. This was my first time canyoneering, and I’m not very skilled at rock climbing. Seth picked out spots that were challenging but doable for me. He explained things really well and made me feel safe, even though I was quite nervous at times about climbing. It was clear that Seth is very experienced at guiding beginners. Canyoneering in Zion was one of the highlights of my vacation. Thank you so much for making it such a memorable experience!
Our guide, Seth, was very knowledgeable and asked questions up front to determine the type of experience we were looking for. He then more than exceeded expectations for the experience to follow by tailoring it to our interests. He provided positive encouragement at times when our confidence wavered and at all times put safety above all else which provided additional comfort. It truly made for an amazing day of exploration and growth!
Calm, competent, friendly guides. No pressure approach while getting you through unfamiliar situations. Great terrain, vistas, and information. Spot on.
Seth was an extremely thoughtful and helpful guide making sure we had a good experience while also tailoring the trip to our desires. He fully met our expectations and we had an amazing time rappelling down a few routes, venturing through some slot canyons and doing some rock scrambling/hiking. Can't recommend him and Southern Utah Guiding more!