Take off on your own for a relaxing time on the water in a single kayak. Hit up the Hummel Run for a solo trip where you soak up the natural beauty and quiet surroundings.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Make your way down the Hummel Run in the early afternoon on board your own personal kayak
- Pass by the popular Hershey Park Camping Resort in Hummelstown, gazing out over the sights along the way
- Enjoy a ride that’s relatively quiet with only a few tricky spots, which add some excitement to the trip
- End your trip at Schiavoni Park, discovering the beauty of Hummelstown’s west side
- Two-hour kayak rental
- Paddle and life vest
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions before each trip
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Renters must be 9+ years old to rent a single kayak
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Aug 11, 2022
Aug 9, 2022
I appreciated the information/history of the creek, the instruction prior to getting into the water, and the encourgement, conversation, and photos on the water. I would really like to do another trip sometime!!
Aug 9, 2022
Aug 5, 2022
Aug 4, 2022
Aug 3, 2022
The whole experience was amazing, very convenient for those who love to kayak but are unable to own/carry their own around the area. This is something I would definitely do again!
Jul 15, 2022
Jul 13, 2022
Jul 12, 2022
Super friendly and knowledgeable guide. Very helpful and patient. We will definitely be back. Thank you
Jul 11, 2022
Very knowledgeable guide who made our experience easy and memorable. Highly recommend!
Meeting location:  624 Pine Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year