Take off on your own for a relaxing time on the water in a single kayak. Hit up the Hummel Run for a solo trip where you soak up the natural beauty and quiet surroundings.
- Make your way down the Hummel Run in the early afternoon on board your own personal kayak
- Pass by the popular Hershey Park Camping Resort in Hummelstown, gazing out over the sights along the way
- Enjoy a ride that’s relatively quiet with only a few tricky spots, which add some excitement to the trip
- End your trip at Schiavoni Park, discovering the beauty of Hummelstown’s west side
- Two-hour kayak rental
- Paddle and life vest
- Dry bags for phones or clothing available upon request
- Navigation and safety instructions before each trip
Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Renters must be 9+ years old to rent a single kayak
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below