Get an inside look at Houston with this tour that leads you through, under, and over the best parts of the city. Explore a system of tunnels that reveals the great architecture and history of this town.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Work your way through the Houston tunnels, a system of air-conditioned subterranean walkways and sky walks that make travelling through the city fun
- Check out the new Art Blocks along Main Street Square where public art peppers this retail and restaurant rich destination
- Explore this underground maze with a knowledgeable tour guide who will answer any questions you have and who knows exactly where to lead you for Houston’s can’t-miss spots
- Weave your way through architectural feats as you explore buildings and homes that range from the Victorian to the Colonial Revival style—there’s more than 150 years of development to explore
- Guided tour of the tunnels
- Entry to Chase Tower
If you are staying in a downtown hotel, they can usually provide drop-off and pick-up services.
Mar 5, 2016
The tour did not take place. Not enough people. I asked Sandra Lord to send me an email mentioning that the tour did not take place. I require this to be able to get my refund from Groupon.
Feb 16, 2016
The tour was wonderful because we had an awesome tour guide (Sandra).. She know the history of the tunnel which made the tour very interesting.. The bus ride that we took on the Green Link was a ride from a movie, the bus driver was driving so fast I felt as I was on a roller coaster. I'm laughing now, just thanking God we are all safe.. I recommend for any one living in Houston or just visiting to take this tour.
Dec 30, 2015
We were somewhat dissatisfied with the tour in that is was advertised as a Houston Tunnel Tour lasting about three hours, it turned out that we spent maybe thirty minutes in the tunnels and the rest of the day (the tour extended an extra one and a half hours) in the blustery streets of downtown Houston. All we learned about the tunnels is that they there and if we wanted to explore them we would have to do so on our own! We came dressed for the warmer temperatures below ground and found ourselves exposed to the seemingly freezing conditions exposed on the streets. This was not a good experience.
Meeting location:  8181 Fannin St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year