- 20 Ratings
Highland Park Carriage Ride
Set off on board a beautiful carriage, soaking up the sun and taking in the sights. Marvel at the gorgeous horses that take you along for a winding ride.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a relaxing carriage ride with your significant other, family or friends explore Highland Park in a unique way
- Take a seat on the Hotel Surrey, a spacious horse-drawn carriage that can accommodate up to 16 guests
- Enjoy the company of a friendly carriage driver and gentle horses that make this ride magical
- Have fun with a private ride, checking out local attractions and landmarks
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Bluetooth speaker
- 20% off Café Madrid's menu
- Passengers must remain seated at all times
- An adult must accompany minors
- No glass allowed in carriages
- All beverages must have lids
- Please respect the privacy and tranquility of Highland Park residents and please refrain from yelling and making excessively loud noises
- Arrive early due to limited parking
- Wear comfortable warm clothing
- Consider bringing extra blankets
- Use restroom prior to the scheduled carriage ride as there is no stopping on the route
- 20 Ratings
The ride was amazing. We had to wait about about 40 minutes after arriving. During our ride there was smoke coming out from under the first bench. Was frightening. The men with us disconnected the battery or they thought. Then it sparked again. The ride itself was nice other than that incident but it was frightening. Nice driver!
It was amazing! Our family had a wonderful time! This is our 2nd time doing this and it won’t be our last!! See y’all next year!!
Our entire family enjoyed our ride! It was a great 'bonding' experience perfect for all ages (5 months - 72 years old.)
We have been going with Three Jays Carriages for 10 years. Your horses were the best experience we have ever had. Many thanks for making our Xmas Party such a success.
Great time. Kind lady that took us around.
Wonderful memories made. We all enjoyed it so much.
Thank you Hitch of Memories! We had the best time ever Lanessa is the best we felt like she was part of our family. Happy Holidays🎄🎄🎄