- Climb aboard a sturdy basket that dangles from a colorful hot air balloon and hear the rush of air as the balloon begins to lift into the sky
- Slowly climb into the sky as more and more of the distant landscapes become visible
- Marvel as the classic town of San Miguel de Allende stands out from the surrounding country with its dizzying spirals and ornate architecture
- Look out over undulating plains of green grass and speckled hills that sit peacefully below you as your ride takes you into the clouds
- After you’ve landed recount your fascinating trip over a delicious meal that gets you prepared for the rest of the day
Subject to availability (on peak season is better to schedule with enough anticipation). As safety of the passengers, flights will sometimes have to be cancelled. If your flight is cancelled you simply reschedule for another flight.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the deposit will only be refunded if the cancellation is made at least 72hrs in advance, otherwise 50% of the activity will be charged on the card
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon & Pyramid Tour near San Miguel de Allende
Take a two-part tour into the heart of Mexico for a combination of horseback riding and exploring the Canada de la Virgen Pyramids. Fly down dusty trails, through deep canyons, and along dry riverbeds as you take in the rugged beauty of the Mexican wilderness.
Half-Day Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon near San Miguel de Allende
Mount up for an incredible horseback ride through the rugged terrain of Mexico on your to the small town of San Miguel. Enjoy a quick lesson that will teach you how to handle your ride, then explore cattle ranches and the rural countryside.