Flying up and away on a hot air balloon ride is a truly unforgettable experience. So bring your sense of adventure and toast the sun at 5000 ft.
Duration:  3hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- You will enjoy breath-taking views, landmarks and the wonder of nature from a new and unique perspective as you take to the skies in one of Nostalgia Ballooning’s gorgeous hot air balloons.
- No other experience offers this unique combination of exhilaration and serenity, as you drift gently across Chicago-lands mix of rural and urban landscapes at anything up to 5,000 feet.
- Rising smoothly and silently towards the clouds, the only noise the occasional burst of the burners, you will travel where the wind takes you to wonder at the sights so far below.
- Make memories to last a lifetime on your hot air balloon experience, which you will want to tell people about again and again.
- And once your flight is over sip on Champagne after landing, where you’ll find yourself wanting to do it all over again…
- Greeting & registration
- Briefing by your pilot
- Invitation to help inflate the balloon
- Approximately an hour’s flight in a gorgeous hot air balloon
- Champagne toast after landing (or soft drink)
- Tour of the sky soaring airport and the many unique aircraft in the hanger
- Spring and Fall mornings in the Chicago area are cold, so dressing in layers is strongly recommended.
- We advise our passengers during these seasons to wear what they would when hiking or during winter activities.
- During the summer season, it can often range between 45 and 70F (mornings) at take off and as much as 85F when we land.
- Layers are suggested including shirt,sweater/fleece, then a light to medium jacket.
- We don’t recommend children under five years of age, as a one hour flight may test their patience.
- Some youngsters are also afraid of the loud noise and heat that the burner produces. However, if you’re sure your young child will be willing and able to behave well, we’ll be glad to have them join us on the flight.
- On the other end of the spectrum, there is no such thing as “too old”. Chicago balloon rides have carried many passengers over 90!
- We regret that we cannot fly those who are pregnant.
- Changing the day of your flight requires 72 hours notification or payment will be kept without ability to reschedule.
- Perhaps plans have changed or there is a scheduling conflict that has come up? That’s perfectly fine – just give us a little bit of notice and there’s no penalty whatsoever.
- Cancellations within the time of your flight to 72 hrs. out of the meeting time will result in forfeiture of the flight.
Jul 10, 2019
Very considerate, knowledgeable & accommodating - love to do it again! Will definitely recommend thanks
Jul 8, 2019
We had to schedule the flight 3 times, which was very difficult after moving from the region. The landing was very troublesome for my mother and the other passengers on the flight. Pilot and other crew were very open-hearted and kind but it was not enough to make up for the challenges we experienced.
Jul 2, 2019
Everybody was very nice and willing to answer questions about really anything. Just genuinely nice people running the operation.
Meeting location:  12020 US-20
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year