- 7 Ratings
Horseback Riding Tour of San Miguel De Allende
Saddle up for a horseback ride through the charming landscapes near the colonial city of San Miguel de Allende. Experience Mexico's natural beauty as you trot down winding trails and take in breathtaking views of the countryside.
What You Will Do
- Giddy up on a four-hour horseback ride down dusty trails through the Mexican highlands
- Enjoy the thrill of riding on a powerful horse that moves along at a steady pace and gives you a unique perch to see the surrounding beauty
- Sample authentic, local flavors as you fuel up with refreshing cerveza and a tasty ranch-style lunch at the Morin Ruiz family ranch
- Relax and take in more of Mexico's natural beauty with roundtrip transportation that takes you safely to your destination
- Roundtrip transportation
- 4-hour horseback riding tour
- Ranch-style meal and drink after the ride
- 7 Ratings
We loved our horse and farm adventure with your family. Thank you for the highlight of our trip. The kids loved it too!!
Absolutely incredible! This was so well organized and so fascinating. Tomas and his family were welcoming; happy to show us their land, their home and their horses. We had a group of over 15 people, including several children, and we all felt extremely at ease on the horses--even when some of the kids were a bit nervous! Lunch after our ride was stellar. We love every minute!
This was such an amazing experience! They couldn’t have been any nicer. I loved that he whole family took part in making it a special for us. We milked cows,played with their pets, went on a fantastic horseback ride and ended it with a home cooked meal!! They picked us up and dropped us off, I was sad to go. I look forward to many more visits in the near future. I highly recommend them!!! FUN
Everyone at Xotolar Ranch was so kind and professional. Our small group had the most amazing experience, and I couldn't recommend it enough! The views were incredible, the horses were well trained and followed the guides lead, and we were beyond happy with the experience. I did this same excursion 8 years ago, and it was even better than I remembered.
Our entire group had an amazing time on this tour riding horses. You go on beautiful mountainous terrain and through creeks and pastures. Once you get the feel for riding you can either keep it slow or have speed up where it was really fun. Tomas and his family were very nice and the lunch after on the ranch was delicious. I really recommend this excursion.
The whole experience was fantastic and really unforgettable. Leo and the guys made such a great effort and the horses and scenery was absolutely beautiful. Lunch was delicious and it was a very well planned adventure.