- 6 Ratings
Horseback Riding Tour in Ulaanbaatar
Saddle up for a scenic horseback ride through the breathtaking landscapes of Gorkhi-Terelj National Park. Experience the life of a Mongolian nomad as you ride through rolling hills and enjoy a traditional Mongolian lunch.
What You Will Do
- Explore the pristine wilderness of Gorkhi-Terelj National Park as you ride past the sacred Tuul River and Turtle Rock and through green pastures
- Enjoy a traditional Mongolian meal full of hearty flavors complemented by a local beer when you share lunch with local nomad families
- Follow in the steps of a Mongolian nomad on an exhilarating horseback ride under serene skies where you gaze over magnificent mountain views
- Three-hour horseback ride
- Horseback riding equipment
- Traditional lunch
- Driver and guide
- National Park fees and fuel surcharge
- Cow carriage
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Tour not recommended for participants with back problems. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at a time of booking.
No fee for cancellations made at least seven days in advance of scheduled departure. 50% fee for cancellations made between three and six days in advance of scheduled departure. 100% fee for cancellations made within two days of scheduled departure.
- 6 Ratings