- 10 Ratings
Horseback Ride in Coyote Canyon & Pyramid Tour near San Miguel de Allende
Take a two-part tour into the heart of Mexico for a combination of horseback riding and exploring the Canada de la Virgen Pyramids. Fly down dusty trails, through deep canyons, and along dry riverbeds as you take in the rugged beauty of the Mexican wilderness.
What You Will Do
- Mount up on a friendly and obedient horse to ride through the rugged beauty of the Mexican countryside: Look out over rocky hills and green valleys
- Get a quick lesson from the professionals, who have you riding confidently in no time
- Explore cattle ranches for an authentic experience in the heart of Mexico
- Head over to a famous archaeological site where an experienced anthropologist leads you around an open mesa dotted with three ancient pyramids
- Wander along the sides of these historic structures to see architecture that exists almost nowhere else in the world
- Enter the three complexes to be transported back in time hundreds of years before Europeans ever stepped foot on this land
- Transportation to and from San Miguel
- Entry fee to the pyramid
- Guided tour of the pyramid complex by archaeologist
- Travel insurance
Pyramid Tours require participants to leisurely walk a total of approximately 3 kilometers (1.5 miles). Horseback riding not suitable for pregnant women.
At least 72 hours notice in advance to cancel the activity, otherwise you will be billed 50% of the payment.
- 10 Ratings