- 31 Ratings
Hollywood Day Tour from Las Vegas
Leave Las Vegas behind on a full-day tour where you explore the glitz and glam of Los Angeles. Travel through scenic landscapes on your way to the city, then check out must-see spots and snap memorable photos.
What You Will Do
- Drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, passing through Death Valley and landscapes dotted with Mohave yucca and Joshua trees
- Head to Paramount Studios to see the famous gates where movie stars come and go daily
- Ride down the world-famous Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard for a glimpse of the Kodak and Chinese Theater
- Stroll along Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame: Snap great photos of your favorite star's name
- Get a picture of the Capitol Records building, the company that promoted music legends like The Beatles, The Beach Boys and Frank Sinatra
- Pick-up at hotel
- Round-trip transportation
- Continental Breakfast, lunch and bottled water and snacks
- Guided tour of Los Angeles
Reservations canceled at least 48 hours prior to the trip date will be charged a $25 per person cancellation fee. Reservations canceled between 48 and 24 hours prior to the date of the trip will be charged 50% of the fare. Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If provider cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued.
- 31 Ratings