- 9 Ratings
Six-Hour Private Fishing Trip on Lake Michigan
Head out over the white-capped waves of Lake Michigan on a six-hour fishing charter. Reel in tons of fresh salmon on this private trip that's suited to your preferences.
What You Will Do
- Hop aboard the comfortable and spacious First Call 2, a fully-equipped vessel with cabin heating and an outdoor platform for fishing
- Cast your line into waters teeming with all sorts of fresh fish: Bring home a tasty dinner of wild salmon
- Have a local restaurant cook up your freshly-caught fish so you don't have to wait to enjoy it
- Take advantage of all the latest and greatest equipment on board, from GPS to Raymarine color video
- Six-hour fishing charter
- All equipment and supplies
- Clean and package your catch
Each person 17 years of age and older must have a one day fishing license. You may purchase the license online or at the boat on the day of the charter.
Please cancel 5 days before your scheduled trip.
- 9 Ratings
Friendly helpful captains make the trip enjoyable for my clients and myself
Captain Tavis was patient with our lateness due to trouble finding the slip in the dark. After our charter, the fillet and cleanup was a huge assist. We would use your charter again. Thank you!
I didn't expect limits for an afternoon, but we lost a couple due to some miscommunications between the captain/1st mate and seeing them fix a downrigger while we were out instead of fixing before we left... Poles were constantly being "messed" with and I'm used to setting the gear, running with it and then making changes periodically from the other charters I've been on. Not a big deal, but still kind of irked me. My customers had a good time though, we caught some fish and the crew were good guys. The boat had plenty of room for the 6 of us and was in good shape. I would book with these guys again.