See the dazzling holiday lights of the quaint town of Medford with a tour onboard a 1920's-style trolley. Sip hot chocolate and sing carols as you fill up on holiday cheer with your loved ones.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Board a traditional trolley for a guided tour of Medford that starts at the iconic Harry and David Country Village
- Warm up with a cup of hot chocolate as you take in the sights from the comfort of your seat and head towards East Medford
- Marvel at all the holiday lights that decorate the town and its landmarks, including Candy Cane Lane and Cherry Lane
- Stretch your legs with a stroll around Greystone Court: Snap photos of the gorgeous holiday displays
- Guided trolley tour of Medford
- Hot chocolate
Please have one adult for every two children. Passengers are expected to stay near the trolley if they choose to exit on Greystone Court. Please dress in layers.
Dec 31, 2019
Our experience was very unique and professional. Our guide was sweet and full of great information about the valley. She went out of her way to make my daughter’s birthday so special and we will never forget what a wonderful time we had. Would recommend and will definitely buy tickets again next year!
Dec 30, 2019
We thought the whole family xperience capped our Christmas celebration. The areas we saw were beautiful as the residents were into entertaining their fellow Medford and surrounding area residents, We appreciated that they took the time to put up wonderful decorations and they appreciated that the trolleys showcased their celebration. We are new to the area and it gave us a feeling of a warm community.
Dec 30, 2019
The tour was very good , hitting some well lite neighborhoods. The trolley was warm and comfortable. The driver and host were very friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time and would definitely do it again! Highly recommend it!
Meeting location:  1314 Center Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year