See Branson’s magical, electrical celebration of the holidays like a VIP from our Mercedes Benz Sprinter coach!
Duration:  2 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  3 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Ride through Branson and witness some of the town’s most eye-popping light displays this holiday season!
- Hear the history of Branson’s Historic Nativity Scene on your trip to Branson Landing for an up-close look at the Branson’s lighted Nativity, seemingly suspended above stunning Lake Taneycomo
- Enjoy a special refreshment stop at the 1903 Branson Hotel, choosing from hot cider, coffee, or hot chocolate and enjoying one of our famous VIP cupcakes!
- Guided holiday lights tour
- For the best viewing, our Christmas Light tours are limited to 14 passengers, so you’ll get an upscale, personal, experience from our guide
- Partial refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours or more in advance. Cancellations made with 48 hours or less notice will be taken into individual consideration that might result in partial refund or no refund at owner’s discretion.
Jan 2, 2023
Tour guide was very friendly, took us to several light displays.
Dec 30, 2022
The two drive through light shows were wonderful. Michael did a great job driving and narrating our tour. The stop at the Chateau was great as well, especially since we were planning on visiting it later in the week.
Dec 27, 2022
We had unforseen weather delays that had us arrive much later than we anticipated. We reached out multiple times to the contact info provided by the company, left voicemail text and email multiple times over the course of two days and have gotten zero repsonse back even though the email from VIP tours said they would work with situations that came up. Lack of any response back is very frustrating and i doubt i will try to use this company in the future
Dec 21, 2022
Mike was a great driver! And lights were beautiful!
Dec 19, 2022
I was disappointed that there was a substitution in the schedule. We were told that it was because the wait to get in on Friday night could take 30 minutes. However, we drove a considerable distance to go Big Cedar Lodge. The drive, together with a VERY offensively smelly person sitting next to me caused extreme nausea. I felt like it was a waste of money and wished that we had driven through the Joy of Lights on our own!
Dec 10, 2022
Dec 9, 2022
Michael did a great job of taking us on the Christmas Lights Tour. The ride was comfortable and the sights were beautiful. Michael was very friendly and made the tour special. The trip lasted longer than we expected and we enjoyed every minute. I have already recommended you to a friend who is planning a trip to Branson.
Dec 8, 2022
Dec 6, 2022
Dec 5, 2022
Saw wonderful Christmas light displays, enjoyable traveling atmosphere (music and entertaining conversation). Extra bonus was touring the lobby of the Chateau on The Lake Christmas Ginger Bread Houses & Nativity scene. Enjoyed the bits of historical information about the surrounding area. Tour was truly VIP rating. Thank you for all the specialties. Merry Christmas
Meeting location:  3027 MO-76
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year