Historical Tour of Temples in Delhi
Surround yourself in the religious history of Delhi on a tour of temples that represent India's five major faiths. Travel through time as you discover Delhi's past and learn about its status as a diverse religious center.
What You Will Do
- Get whisked away on a rickshaw ride that hurries you through bustling streets on your way to the Old Spice Market
- Steep yourself in religious history with visits to ancient Sikh and Hindu Temples, as well as a mosque
- Discover the modern side of religion in the city with a trip to the striking Lotus Temple, designed to look like the flower
- See the city through the eyes of a local, who knows every nook and cranny of this metropolis
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Local lunch
- Air-conditioned transport
At places of worship, knees and shoulders must be covered and shoes must be removed. Comfortable walking shoes and sun protection recommended.
- 3 Ratings
Mona was very knowledgeable, he pointed out many things, whether as part of the tour or not. He was very eager to share and showed me parts of Old Delhi that I definitely wouldn’t have found!
- Ana Paula
Our day visiting Old Delhi and the Temples was amazing. The guide was really cleaver, friendly and patient to explain. All was perfect ly building. Even with the hot weather he made the day very chilled. Lunch place was amazing. Great option for those who are interested in getting a feel of the spirituality of this country. Thank you Loco Aventura Travel