Historical Tour of Memphis in a Classic Car
Learn how Memphis has evolved over the years with a guided tour in a classic car. Explore the city on a journey through time where you hear fascinating tales of the cotton industry, iconic musicians and more.
What You Will Do
- Ride around Memphis in a classic car to see iconic city sights from the front seat
- Get a feel for the rhythm of this Southern city: Experience for yourself this modern musical haven
- Hear informative tales of the city, which dates back to the 1800s and is full of music and more
- See Memphis' distinctive architecture as you roll by historic churches and residential homes
- One-hour guided tour of Memphis
Unfortunately, we do not allow food and drink on the tour. However bottled water is acceptable. If you have a collapsible wheelchair and have limited mobility, there should be no problem accommodating you. Unfortunately, non-collapsible wheelchairs cannot be accommodated. Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
Please wear comfortable clothing. Cars do not have AC, but can always roll down the windows during the summer months and crank up the heat in the winter. Gratuities for your tour guide, although not required, are always appreciated.
Tour is not conducted during inclement weather. If rescheduling is not possible, a full refund will be issued.