Discover the origins, the history, and the present of the Argentinian capital on a walking tour. Enjoy examples of colonial architecture and hear the story of the country's independence.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear the account of the insurrection, which took place in May Square
- Learn how after years of war, once independence was fully achieved, there was a period of civil war
- Admire the Casa Rosada, the Pink House, the home of the government
- Be moved by the May Mothers, who every Thursday gather to ask for the return of their lost children during the military dictatorship
- Decipher the complicated and fascinating history of Argentina to understand its current state
- Guided tour
- Spanish-speaking guide
Mar 13, 2018
Por los conocimientos evidenciados por el guía.
Mar 10, 2018
Un excelente tour. Matias tiene mucho conocimiento y lo expresa con entusiasmo lo que lo hace ameno y agradable. Muchas gracias!!!
Mar 8, 2018
Nunca dijieron hasta que llegue al lugar de encuentro que el tour era caminando. Me fui, no lo hice.
Meeting location:  572 Av. Pres. Roque Sáenz Peña
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year