Historical Tour of Amsterdam & the Red Light District
Dive into Amsterdam's rich history to learn how a small 12th-century fishing village became a cosmopolitan capital. Then, follow your guide into the heart of sin and vice on a tour of the iconic Red Light District.
What You Will Do
- Walk along Amsterdam's cobblestone streets to discover the city’s origins as a small dam on the Amstel River
- Discuss the legal drug vendors and the smoky “coffee shops” as you learn about the etiquette and laws behind it all
- Explore a world where prostitution coexists next to schools and churches as you meander through the Red Light District
- Check out the best sites, like Dam Square, China Town, the Condomerie, the leather neighborhood and more
- Tour guide
- Small-group tour of Amsterdam
48 hours prior to tour start time for a full refund.
- 2 Ratings