Historical Bike Tour of Doylestown, PA
Bike through Doylestown to learn about the town's surprising historical connection to the Great Wall of China, Leo Tolstoy and the Underground Railroad. See imposing castles, stunning monuments and the homes of historical figures.
What You Will Do
- Bike in the footsteps of famous locals, including Oscar Hammerstein, James Michener and anthropologist Margaret Mead
- See an imposing concrete castle that boasts 44 rooms, 18 fireplaces and hundreds of handcrafted tiles
- Visit the final resting place of Civil War soldiers, explorers and politicians on a trip to a 160-year-old cemetery
- Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Doylestown as you bike along quiet streets and scenic trails
- Treat yourself to lunch at one of the many delicious restaurants and cafes located in the historic downtown
- Guided bike tour
Please bring your own bike and helmet. All riders must sign a liability waiver.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance or due to weather-related conditions. No refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the tour.