We're excited to help you complete your booking with Go Retro.
Historic Seville Square Tour in Pensacola
Get a feel for the flavor of Pensacola on a guided tour of Seville Square where local restaurants serve up their specialties. As you chow down on delicious delicacies, learn about the local Spanish influence.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through the green scenery of Seville Park, a corner of Pensacola with a history dating back to the time of the Spanish
- Pull up a chair at a number of restaurants to please your palate with local delights, including seafood at the Fish House and ice cream at Dolce Gelato
- Chat with the chefs who whip up these tasty morsels for a behind-the-scenes look at this Gulf Coast treasure's foodie scene
- Hear the history of Pensacola as you learn the role that Spanish conquistadors had in shaping it
- Guided tour of Seville Square
600 S Barracks St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
Select Date & Time