Listen to unique folklore about UFOs and more while you visit historic landmarks on a tour of the area from Pensacola Beach to the mainland. Learn about the area's colorful history as you explore the city's pristine beach, Wall South, Ft. George and other historic spots on this sight-seeing tour.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Hear interesting stories about this seaside town as you drive by prominent landmarks, then travel through Gulf Breeze where residents claim UFO sightings
- Stop at Veterans Memorial Park to visit the Wall South and other monuments that commemorate Pensacola’s service members
- See where General Jackson’s army in 1814 surprised Spanish and British forces before driving by the oldest home and cemetery in town
- Discover more of Pensacola with a visit to Seville, Dr. Martin Luther King Plaza and the site where the British lost the Battle of Pensacola in 1781
- Get off the bus for two hours to stroll around a period 19th-century village, plus several museums that encompass thousands of square footage of space
- Enjoy a historic overview of Pensacola on a fast-paced and fascinating tour that begins at the beach
- Guided bus tour with walking portions
- Entrance fees and tolls
Jun 23, 2018
It was really a little different. An historic bus was a good start. It was both a bus tour and a museum visit. Driver was very helpful as I am disabled and us a wheelchair.
Jun 22, 2018
I had one day to introduce a visitor to Pensacola. Retro was one stop way to see the city its history and its great geography.
Jan 31, 2018
Well the tour was going thru transition with the city historical tour. Think we should have taken the HOP on HOP off tour. Historical tour was great.
Meeting location:  7 Casino Beach Boardwalk
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year