- 1 Rating
Historic Overview Tour of Lima
Discover Colonial Lima and the pre-Colombian History Museum on a guided tour of Lima. Listen to fascinating stories of centuries of history with a friendly guide, showing you local highlights.
What You Will Do
- Discover grand plazas, palaces, cathedrals, and unique pre-Colombian artifacts on a guided five-hour tour
- Set off on a short walking tour of Lima's colonial streets combined with an extensive visit to the best recognized private collection of antiquities in Lima, the Larco Museum
- Stroll through the main square of Lima and continue down cobblestone streets toward the San Francisco Convent
- Peruse the extraordinary collection of antiquities to learn all about intriguing cultures from centuries ago
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
The San Francisco Convent, including the Catacombs, is not wheelchair accessible.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- 1 Rating