Spend ninety-minutes walking through St. Augustine learning about its history and more. Enjoy a professional guide leading the way in a historical costume for your enjoyment and learning experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Allow a licensed tour guide take you to the area’s most significant historical sites
- Enjoy a customized experience where you get to choose where you want to go and see, depending on your interests
- Learn about everything there is about the city, such as its founding, archeology, or anything in between
- Learn from an expert, who is also a local, where the best places are to eat and hang out after the tour
- Uncover who Pedro Menendez was, possibly a pirate, hero, loyal soldier or something completely different
- Learn who showed Ponce de Leon where America was and where the first Thanksgiving was really held
- Guided tour
Please wear weather appropriate clothing.
You may reschedule up to 24 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  6 Cordova St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year