Spend ninety-minutes walking through St. Augustine learning about its history and more. Enjoy a professional guide leading the way in a historical costume for your enjoyment and learning experience.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Allow a licensed tour guide take you to the area’s most significant historical sites
- Enjoy a customized experience where you get to choose where you want to go and see, depending on your interests
- Learn about everything there is about the city, such as its founding, archeology, or anything in between
- Learn from an expert, who is also a local, where the best places are to eat and hang out after the tour
- Uncover who Pedro Menendez was, possibly a pirate, hero, loyal soldier or something completely different
- Learn who showed Ponce de Leon where America was and where the first Thanksgiving was really held
- Guided tour
Please wear weather appropriate clothing.
You may reschedule up to 24 hours in advance.
Jun 4, 2020
From start to finish, this tour company was very accommodating. Our Amelia Island & St. Augustine trip was our first travel venture since quarantine began, and we traveled w another couple from Alabama. Due to long lines for breakfast seating and slower service (due to COVID requirements), we were late in leaving Amelia Island for our tour. When we called the office we were told we could push back our tour time, which allowed to reach St. Augustine AND gave us time to buy umbrellas -- because now it was raining off and on! Matt was our guide and was kind enough to slog it out in the rain for the tour with no complaints. He was incredibly informative about St. Augustine history and had an endless amount of information and interesting stories to relate. He is very dramatic when telling his tales (I could see that he would be awesome on the historic Ghostly Encounter tour and would recommend asking for him!) and his voice projects so he is easily heard. In fact, I think it is well suited to a larger group. We only had 4 people, but a few small families who were sightseeing at the Castillo overheard Matt and the kids were drawn to listen in until their parents told them to move away. Matt had so much information that our tour lasted longer than projected. This was great value for our money but a little tiring because we'd been doing several days of walking. I'm sure Matt would have accommodated this problem if we'd told him at the onset of our tour! I agree with other reviewers that you should take this tour at the beginning of your trip to St. Augustine to get your historic insights and overview of the city. Thanks so much to Ghostly Encounter Tours and to Matt for accommodating us and providing a highly informative tour - even in the rain!
Meeting location:  11c St George St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year