Historic Los Cabos City Tour
Learn the history behind the beauty with a tour through the urban heart of Los Cabos. Go back to the original inhabitants before uncovering stories of the Catholic missionaries and seeing the traces they left. Enjoy the surrounding natural beauty of this historic city as you discover its past for yourself.
What You Will Do
- Meander through the downtown area of Los Cabos on a guided tour where you'll visit the historic El Zocalo mission and the City Hall
- Bring your camera for stunning photos of the arches of Cabo San Lucas, a breathtaking rock formation created by the sea over thousands of years
- Cruise over aquamarine waters in a glass-bottom boat to see the diverse world of marine wildlife below
- Don't miss the sprawling golf courses that dot the landscape around the resort hotels, which look out over the Sea of Cortez
- Round-trip transportation from the hotel
- Boat cruise & city tour
- Bilingual captain
- Bottled water
Guests should bring sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes, and a camera.