Historic Chicago & Dining Tour
Grab a few drinks while experiencing incredible architecture, hearing historical stories of turn-of-the-century Chicago, and enjoying visual scavenger hunts. Make the most of your time in Chicago.
What You Will Do
- Check out colorful mosaics in a hotel built for the 1893 World’s Fair, plus explore the sweeping grand lobby of the Auditorium Building
- Ride one of downtown’s last human-operated elevators, and uncover a secret building hidden in an alley
- See the Monadnock Building, a landmark early skyscraper, and the opulent Chicago Athletic Association Hotel, once an exclusive men’s club
- Professional tour guide commentary
- Shared iPads with historic photos
- Two small snacks
- Game prizes and gifts
Please arrive 10 minutes in advance for check-in. Reservation does not include drinks or tour guide gratuity.