Escape to the tranquility of nature, just steps away from your lodge with included equipment for hiking, kayaking, mountain biking, and expert instruction available for those who want it on this exquisite 3-day getaway!
Duration:  7 hours
Cancellation:  3 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Choose from a two or three-night stay with up to five included meals, and the option to dine at nearby restaurants or use the lodge’s kitchen to create your own dinners.
- Enjoy a comfortable stay in the lodge, complete with a wood-fired hot tub for ultimate relaxation.
- All your outdoor gear is provided, including mountain bikes, helmets, and instruction for riders of all levels, plus two guided mountain bike rides per day and a guided trail hike.
- Take advantage of trail maps and suggestions, with transportation provided to and from nearby waters, and the option to rent kayaks for an additional fee.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, choose to stay overnight in the yurt or camp and receive the same amenities as the lodge guests.
- Wood-fired hot tub too
- Kitchen access to prepare own meals
- Biking instruction available upon request
- Up to five meals included
- Preferred arrival is Thursdays around 4 pm or Fridays anytime
- Departures will be Sundays around noontime
- Experience can either be a two or three-night getaway
- Limited wheelchair access
- If booking a campsite, please all your gear, sleeping bags, air mattresses, tents, etc. Toilet outhouse, water showers, sinks, picnic table, and fireside are available
If booking a spacious group yurt, please bring sleeping bags.
Mattresses, water, outhouse and indoor toilets, a room with table and chairs, and all amenities at the lodge are included
- If booking a room lodge, all bedding is included and common bathrooms are available
- No Smoking inside buildings
- Bring your own alcohol
- Friendly dogs allowed
- Must sign liability upon arrival
- Minors need a parental waiver signed in advance if parent is not present
- One-week advance cancellation is required to get a full refund
- Guests may reschedule for another date and receive no penalty
Meeting location:  42 Woodward Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year