4-Hour Small Group Tour in London
Discover the highlight of London on a guided tour through the city. See Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, London and Tower Bridges, the Change of the Guard ceremony (subject to schedule) and much more.
What You Will Do
- Visit Westminster, which is home to some of London's most iconic landmarks, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey
- See St. James' Palace, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony (subject to schedule) from a secret location away from the crowds
- Travel back in time as you visit St. Paul's Cathedral, Roman London, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge and London Bridge
- Hear fascinating stories of royalty, WW II, the Great Fire of London and the Great Plague
- Travel like a true Londoner with a ride on the tube or a double-decker bus
- End outside the 1000-year-old Borough Market (Mondays to Saturdays) or by the Tower of London (Sundays).
- Small-group tour
Please bring a public transport fare (either an Oyster Card with £3 credit or a Day Travel Card covering Zone 1). You will walk a total of about 3 miles on this tour, broken up by stops and a public transport ride. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. The trip takes place in all weather so bring an umbrella if rain looks likely. This tour does not enter inside the attractions. The Changing of the Guard ceremony is subject to military schedule. Maximum of 8-10 guests per tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
- 2 Ratings