Highlights of London Guided Tour
Discover all that London has to offer on a guided tour through the city. See Westminster Abbey, the London Bridge, Notting Hill and more as you immerse yourself in centuries of history.
What You Will Do
- Discover the quiet and affluent areas of Mayfair, Kensington, Knightsbridge and Notting Hill
- Visit Westminster, which is home to some of London's most iconic landmarks, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and Westminster Abbey
- See St. James' Palace, Buckingham Palace and the Changing of the Guard ceremony from a secret location
- Travel back in time as you visit St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Roman London, the Tower of London and London Bridge
- Travel like a true Londoner with a ride on a legendary double-decker bus or in the tube
- Sample authentic English cuisine with lunch at a traditional London pub or a 1000-year-old Borough Market
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Public transport fees
Please note that you will walk a total of about five miles on this tour, which will be broken up by stops, public transport, snacks and lunch. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. The trip takes place in all weather so please bring an umbrella if rain looks likely. Tours do not enter insider the attractions. Changing of the Guard ceremony does not take place every tour. Maximum of eight guests per tour.
No cancellation fee for bookings canceled at least 7 days before the tour begins. 50% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled between 7 days and 48 hours before the tour begins. 100% cancellation fee for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours before the tour begins.