- Get a rare opportunity to discover less popular waterfalls, seeing what others have yet to experience
- Enjoy a hike that is ideal in any weather, making for a fun time outdoors no matter what season
- Have fun on a trip that offers both a great balance of adventure and also plenty of quiet
- Make your way to a small settler family cemetery while learning about the wild foods and medicines used by the Cherokee
- Guided tour
- Nut-based snacks (trailmix and crackers)
- Ponchos and walking sticks
If you are running late, please leave a message at (865) 436-8283.
- Dogs are not allowed on this trail
- This trail is rated moderate with some steep, slippery sections, we recommend good walking shoes and a sense of adventure
- Young children are not recommended on this hike
Partial refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Smoky Mountains History Walking Tour
Experience one of the first areas settled before this was a National Park. Explore a small family cemetery, a 19th century barn, spring-house, and cabin, all while enjoying the natural beauty of the woods and a mountain stream.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs 30mins