Hidden Gem West Oahu Land & Snorkeling Tour
Uncover the undeveloped side of Oahu by land and water. Explore this hidden gem has the oldest mountain range, a sacred cave, and private white sand beaches.
What You Will Do
- Explore a completely different side of the island, embarking on a guided land tour with views and sights most tourists don't know about
- Check out a valley and cave sacred to the locals, alongside isolated white sandy beaches that are known as the original hotspots for big wave surfing
- Learn about Hawaiian legends, surfing history, and marine life from an experienced and professional guide
- Splash into the water for an underwater adventure, snorkeling alongside your instructor and seeing sea turtles up close
- Land tour and snorkeling with guide
- All snorkel equipment and life jacket
Bring swim wear, towel, bottle of water, sun screen, sunglasses, and cash or credit card for lunch. Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity. Children 9 years old and above can participate in this activity. Participants 17 years or younger must accompanied by an adult.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation fees.