- 8 Ratings
Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Tour in Georgia
Head out on the lake when the sun is lowering, and temperatures are dropping from extreme heat to comfortably warm, for a fun paddleboard tour.
What You Will Do
- Paddle along the lake, taking part in a 2 hour guided tour
- Enjoy the warm weather as you set out on a relaxing adventure into nature, immersing yourself in thick forests and crystal waters
- Follow your own professional tour guide who knows the lay of the land as well as the water sport at hand
- Watch the sky change colors erupting in powerful oranges and pinks as the sun sets, bringing with it a clear, nighttime sky
- 2 hour paddleboard tour
- Water, snacks, and professional photographs.
Lake tours go out rain or shine. Although our tours are low impact and enjoyed by all ages and abilities, they can become strenuous due to environmental changes. Everyone will wear a PFD and you're encouraged to bring your own. Swimming ability is highly recommended but not required.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour will receive a voucher for a future SUP tour of equal value.
- 8 Ratings