- 10 Ratings
Private Paddle Boarding Trip on a Lake in Georgia
Set out for some stand up fun with a paddle boarding trip over a scenic lake in Northern Georgia. These tours are private and personalized, so you can choose which aquatic wonderland you want to explore!
What You Will Do
- Take your pick of seven enticing North Georgia lakes nestled in the mountains – the Chatuge, Nottely, Burton, Seed, Rabun, Tallulah Falls, or Tugalo
- Follow your guide on a watery trek through wonderful landscapes full of endearing wildlife, everything from birds of prey to turtles to otters
- Let your eyes wander over stunning views of mountains, creeks, and wooded forests, all while you float on crystal-clear waters
- Get a first-class workout without even noticing that you're exercising – stand up paddle boarding is great for your whole body
- Guided SUP tour
- All the equipment you need
- Water, snacks and professional photographs
Lake tours go out rain or shine. Although tours are low impact and enjoyed by all ages and abilities, they can become strenuous due to environmental changes. Everyone will wear a life vest and you're encouraged to bring your own. Swimming ability is highly recommended but not required.
Tours canceled more than 48 hours in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour will receive a voucher for a future SUP tour of equal value.
- 10 Ratings