We're excited to help you complete your booking with Headwaters Kayak Shop.
Rancho Seco Paddle
Join other enthusiasts as you explore Rancho Seco. Start off the scenic paddle in the morning and go until noon, for the perfect weather of the day.
What You Will Do
- See interesting views of the Rancho Seco Nuclear Plant while paddling on the lake
- Explore a less visited kayaking destination in the Central Valley region, following along with a professional
- Enjoy a family-friendly time out on the water that is ideal for all ages and skill levels
- Guided tour
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- Must wear a life jacket at all times while on the water
- Wear comfortable and quick drying clothes along with comfortable shoes (tennis shoes are great)
- Bring water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
14960 Twin Cities Rd, Herald, CA 95638, USA
Select Date & Time