Fly high over the rolling hills of scenic middle Tennessee and below the tops of the skyscrapers downtown all while learning about the history and current developments in the area.
Duration:  15mins - 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Your adventure begins in the leather seats of one of our climate controlled helicopters. Hop aboard for an unforgettable 20-minute helicopter ride you’re sure to never forget.
- Immediately after lifting off, you will see the remarkable Nashville skyline and beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee.
- This tour takes you to many of Music City’s notable landmarks such as the Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena, Music Row, the Parthenon, and many more.
- 20-minute helicopter ride over Music City and downtown Nashville (approx)
- Bose noise-cancelling headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Physical difficulty level: easy (most travelers can participate)
- The total weight of each passenger is limited to 300lbs (137KG) due to equipment manufacturer’s restrictions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants required to sit on laps
Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure
Meeting location:  110 Tune Airport Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year