Nashville Tennessee has one of the most beautiful skylines and it just keeps growing! Make your trip a memorable one and take a tour from the best seat in the house...on a helicopter!
Duration:  15mins - 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take the ride of your life with our tour of downtown Nashville. Your adventure starts as you take off from John Tune Airport on the west side of town flying over historic Sylvan Park, Centennial Mall, Vanderbilt University, Division Street and Music Row.
- As you make your way downtown you will even get to fly alongside Broadway lower than the tops of the buildings and get an amazing view of the Ryman Auditorium, Bridgestone Arena, The Country Music Hall of Fame, AT&T building (otherwise known as The Batman building), Titans Stadium, Historic German Town, the state capitol building and the home of the Nashville Sounds.
- 15-minute helicopter ride over Nashville (approx)
- Bose noise-cancelling headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Physical difficulty level: easy (most travelers can participate)
- The total weight of each passenger is limited to 300lbs (137KG) due to equipment manufacturer’s restrictions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants required to sit on laps
- Full refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure
Meeting location:  110 Tune Airport Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year