- 12 Ratings
Guided Tour of the Cuban Revolution
Discover the ins and outs of one of the longest lasting revolutions in history. Hear the story of how 82 guerrilleros crossed the Gulf of Mexico and change Cuba forever.
What You Will Do
- Follow the story after the famous landing when an army of only 800 men managed to defeat an army of 70,000 men
- Uncover the tale of its most prominent leaders, the Castro brothers and the iconic Che Guevara
- See the consequences of the Revolution through Cuban eyes, from its fulfilled dreams to its greatest challenges
- Discover how Cubans live, how they overcome daily obstacles, and how they created an everyday economy
- Feel the heat of Cuba, enjoy its beauty, suffer its public transport, and rejoice in the endless delight of the Havanans
- Guided tour
- 12 Ratings
The guys were very passionate and we liked their stories.
Our toor guide made the tour very enjoyable. He asked the group not to smoke and we were very appreciative. With only about 10 people in our group we could easily position ourselves to hear the guide. He spoke very clearly and loudly so it was easy to understand He helped us to understand the Cuban people and the challenges they face. We would highly recommend the tour and guide to others.
The tour was really good, but it was a bit shorter than expected.
The guide Javier was very knowledgeable. He spoke English well and conducted the entire tour in a very professional manner. He was also very pleasant and my wife an I learned so much about the history of the revolution. The one complaint that we have about this tour and the others which we undertook had nothing to do with the guide per se. All your tours end too far away from their starting point forcing all the participants to walk long distances to get back to their hotels or other places where they are staying. This is unacceptable especially on the Nightlife Tour.
Very knowledgeable and friendly guides! We truly enjoyed the Cuban Revolution Tour and highly recommend it.