- 7 Ratings
Haunted Trolley Tour of Sheffield
Step aboard a trolley for a spirited evening full of legends, folklore, and spooky truths. Witness the mysterious side of Sheffield from the comfort of your trolley seat.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a trolley tour through the haunted business district of downtown Sheffield
- Check out Sheffield's most haunted restaurant to learn where to eat
- Uncover the story of a historic neighborhood where scores of Sheffield citizens met a grisly fate
- Head to a recording studio where a session musician still haunts the living
- Explore the homes of famous residents whose ghosts still walk the halls
- Guided trolley tour
- 7 Ratings
I love haunted history and this tour always delivers on that.
I found out a lot. Never realized that there were so many. I really enjoyed it. Thank You
I loved the haunted Sheffield trolley ride...he was a great storyteller...the stories were interesting. The driver made the ride smooth. The weather was perfect to be riding around in a trolley. The only small "complaint" I may have is that the trolley seats are small and for 2 adults it could be a tight fit if some of us are a little on the "fluffy" side. I hope this is a tradition that will continue on! Thanks for offering it!
I thought the tour was a good combination of history and intrigue. The views of Sheffield are very interesting and the crowd seemed to enjoy the tour. It made a nice night out.
We had a fun evening learning about some of the local 'haunts'.