Drink spirits amongst the spirits on one of the most talked-about tours in Galena. Listen to the city's spooky past as you visit 3 different haunted pubs in the historic downtown.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Listen to Galena’s number-one storyteller describe the ghosts that frequent the city streets
- Learn about Galena’s rarely-heard history and the documented ghost stories and tragedies of the most famous ghosts of Galena
- Use ghost equipment to connect with local or even personal spirits
- Visit 3 different haunted pubs in the historic downtown Galena
- Haunted pub crawl and tour
- The tour operates year-round, rain or shine - the spirits don’t sleep and neither do we!
- Please plan your ride home in advance. Unfortunately, Uber does not operate in Galena. We recommend Eco Cab
- In the past, the tour has run later than specified, so please plan accordingly
- Ages 21+
- Galena’s ghosts don’t require you to imbibe, and neither do we! Pop and water are also available at the locations
- Cancellations can be made only within 72 hours
- There is a $5 cancellation fee within 72 hours.
Nov 2, 2020
Matthew is a great story teller and has a great sense of humor. I enjoyed the history on the town of galena, however I wish we could have gone into these haunted buildings or at least walked by them. COVID had a lot of limitations so I’m sure it would have been better if things were normal. He passed around photos of things people have taken on his tours and one was convincing that something was there that wasn’t seen by anyone else, the others just looked blurry or edited to seem like something. The ghost detecting equipment didn’t seem to work at all and the two bars we went to were probably the only two they would allow us in due to COVID so it didn’t seem like the tour was how it was originally meant to be.
Oct 28, 2020
I understand that we are in the middle of a pandemic. But it would have been nice to know that the tour changed and we should have been given the option to opt out. We were so disapointed that we would not be participating in finding any ghost. Again,i know our world is not the same. We did enjoy the stories. The other concern is i hope everyone was healthy. The first stop was way too close for comfort. Everyone took off their mask and the guide didn't wear one at all
Oct 19, 2020
Matthew was full of good information. It is a wonderful history lesson if that is what you enjoy. The social distance and Covid precautions were very laxed unfortunately. We chose to wear our masks inside the entire time but we were in very close quarters with 20 plus other people.
Meeting location:  108 S Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year