- 26 Ratings
Haunted Pub Crawl in East Aurora
Set off on a tour of haunted pubs where you learn village folklore and hear supernatural stories. Drink your fill of local spirits as you enjoy some frightful fun in this quaint city.
What You Will Do
- Wander through East Aurora on a haunted pub crawl of historic inns and taverns in upstate New York
- Stroll from pub to pub, taking liberal break at each stop to socialize and raise a toast to local ghosts
- Hit up four locations as you delve into regional history and local traditions about these neighborhood ghosts
- Feel a chill run down your spine as you listen to frightening tales that have taken place around town
- Guided pub crawl and ghost tour
- 26 Ratings
The rain was terrible!! The stories was fine but a nice walk through a local haunted house would be way better...also have a least a keg on tap when 100 people arrive..nice gesture it would have been...not real scary...loved EAB
Our tour guy was well prepared
I thought it was okay, because of the rain I heard we skipped a couple of sights or stories. A few people in the crowd thought that for the price maybe there should have been a free drink in there.
It was the perfect mix or ghost stories and history. Our guide was knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor.
The pub crawl was a great time and had interesting stories. Our guide was wonderful!!
- Bobbi Jo
This was probably our 5th or 6th Pub Crawl /Ghost Tour. It's always a good time. Plus, this year the weather was great,
The venue was excellent and the tour guide was fantastic!
The tour guide was good, but was sometimes vague or incomplete with his stories. I have done a tour or two in the past, and I believe the key to a great tour is a great story teller. Our guide tended to say things like "I'm not sure about this" or "I don't know the whole story" which left the group feeling cheated of a good ghost story. But it was, overall, a fun experience. We had a group of 10 friend and relatives within the group and had fun.
The stories were alright. The real fun was walking around with friends and having some drinks at the local bars.
He was knowledgeable
My wife and I had a wonderful time tour guide very knowledgeable and informative