On a dark and rainy evening, you leisurely board your trolley to tour one of the oldest cities in Minnesota. This tour goes downhill quickly when uninvited characters randomly begin boarding. Each creepy character is brought back to life to tell their own true horror story of Stillwater from long ago.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a theatrical trolley tour that brings historical facts to life in a unique and spooky way
- Travel through one of the oldest cities in Minnesota and learn about Stillwater’s haunted history
- Listen to true-to-life stories told by actors unearthing ghosts of the past
- 60-minute theatrical trolley tour
- One free beverage
- While we would love to scare the dickens out of everyone, we recommend this tour for ages 12 and up.
- The trolleys are heated, but the doors will be open and shut frequently. October temperatures vary, so we recommend you dress in layers
- Tour will go on rain or of course dark. In fact, a rainy tour may be the perfect backdrop for our gruesome stories!
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the trolley
- We reserve the right to remove any person or ghoul who interferes with everyone else’s enjoyment
- Due to the high demand for these tickets, there are no refunds or date exchanges
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend
- No refunds are issued for anyone who misses their tour
Meeting location:  601 Main St N
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year