We're excited to help you complete your booking with Chicago Private Tours and Productions.
Haunted History Chicago Ghost Tour
Discover the spooky side of Chicago on a haunted history tour that gets your heart racing. Listen to frightful tales of local history from a ghost-hunting guide.
What You Will Do
- Head out on a unique and underground ghost tour, visiting Chicago’s most haunted locations
- Visit the old site of the “Murder Castle”, the hotel designed specifically for murdering people in the late 1800s by America’s first mass serial killer H.H. Holmes
- Uncover the creepy and infamous “death alley” where the charred remains of hundreds of theatre patrons were stacked after perishing in the great fire at the Iroquois Theatre
- Take advantage of a historian-guided tour with documented tales of hauntings told in a camp-fire fashion
- Local historian tour guide
- Chauffeured luxury transportation
Chicago, IL, USA
Select Date & Time