Join a ghostly guide on a two-hour walk around downtown Hillsborough. Visit haunted houses and the site of an execution to hear the legends of this mysterious spot.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore downtown Hillsborough with your ghostly guide, Enoch Pugh, a man who swung from the gallows here in 1771
- Hear legends and tales associated with several locations as you wander around
- Head to Old Poplar, a house with over a dozen or so different spirits
- Learn about the possible identities of both spirits in Seven Hearths
- Discover the perfumed lady ghost, who seems to like young men, and the local declaration signer who is buried here
- Listen to Enoch, who talks all about his pre-Revolutionary exploits, gruesome death, and the mysteries that surround him
- Guided historic ghost tour
The tour is rated PG. Liability waiver required for all participants. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Well-behaved, leashed pets welcome.
Rescheduling is possible with 24 hours notice.
Oct 22, 2019
Really informative and fun. Enoch is a GREAT guide!! Would highly recommend to any family -- a wonderful way to enjoy the town and the history.
Feb 25, 2019
I was still feeling very much under the weather and didn’t think that we should stand out in the rain. We unfortunately were unable to actually use our tickets.
Oct 7, 2018
So interesting and fun-we loved it! I will definitely be back with others :)
Meeting location:  228 S Churton St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year