Join a ghostly guide on a two-hour walk around downtown Hillsborough. Visit haunted houses and the site of an execution to hear the legends of this mysterious spot.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore downtown Hillsborough with your ghostly guide, Enoch Pugh, a man who swung from the gallows here in 1771
- Hear legends and tales associated with several locations as you wander around
- Head to Old Poplar, a house with over a dozen or so different spirits
- Learn about the possible identities of both spirits in Seven Hearths
- Discover the perfumed lady ghost, who seems to like young men, and the local declaration signer who is buried here
- Listen to Enoch, who talks all about his pre-Revolutionary exploits, gruesome death, and the mysteries that surround him
- Guided historic ghost tour
The tour is rated PG. Liability waiver required for all participants. Tour is wheelchair accessible. Well-behaved, leashed pets welcome.
Rescheduling is possible with 24 hours notice.
Feb 10, 2020
The tour was full of exciting information & stories. The tour guide Enoch did a very good job at keep us interested & was full of knowledge about the history of Hillsborough. I would definitely recommend!
Oct 22, 2019
Really informative and fun. Enoch is a GREAT guide!! Would highly recommend to any family -- a wonderful way to enjoy the town and the history.
Feb 25, 2019
I was still feeling very much under the weather and didn’t think that we should stand out in the rain. We unfortunately were unable to actually use our tickets.
Meeting location:  228 S Churton St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year