- Guided wine tour
- Six wines and two food pairings
- 11 Ratings
Harvard Square Wine Tour in Boston
Discover the bubbly side of Boston with a guided wine tour of top local spots. Sip sparkling vintages in Harvard Square as you learn about pairing these tasty drinks with savory appetizers.
What You Will Do
- Go for a stroll through Harvard Square, a central Boston hub for foodies and wine lovers
- Sample fizzy champagnes and gourmet cheeses at the trendy Nubar Restaurant and Lounge
- Pull up a chair at The Red House restaurant to try a unique pairing of moscato and sushi in a historic building
- Learn what goes into pairing wine with food from a professional, who has years of experience
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 11 Ratings
The tour was ok. The walk to the second restaurant was quite long for my mother, and it happened to be in the middle of a snowstorm. The second restaurant forgot we were coming. Neither restaurant offered "food pairings" instead they were just snacks - cheese, crackers, olives, etc. certainly nothing paired to those specific wines. I learned a couple of interesting things, but overall was expecting the whole experience to be a little more organized for what it cost.
I really enjoyed our tour guide. She was knowledgable and made it fun. I wish there was another stop. The tour didn't last two hours and I wanted to hear more about wines.
I thought it was a nice afternoon. The wines we tasted were great and the host was very knowledgeable and lovely. I didn't like this tour as much because it was only two stops instead of three. It didn't seem like as much of a tour.