- Cruise over the largest freshwater lake in New Jersey, once a resort destination for New Yorkers escaping the city, now overflowing with gorgeous residential homes
- Enjoy a festive night where crazy costumes are encouraged to create the perfect atmosphere for a festive and spooky evening
- Taste a number of custom Halloween-inspired cocktails, while you mingle with friends and other cruise-goers
- Snack on great appetizers prepared by a local chef—take your pick of Chicken Satay Skewers, Risotto Balls, Mushroom Tarts, Crab Cakes, and more
- Two hour cruise with cash bar and appetizers
Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board. Gratuity for the meal is included in your ticket price. Dress for this event is casual. All children under the age of 12 will need to wear a life vest and be supervised at all times while on the top deck. Guests are free to park in the lot designated for Lake Hopatcong Cruises, directly across the street from the Lake Hopatcong Golf Club.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled as reservations are date-specific. This activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability). The boat is handicap accessible.