Ride away on a half-hour carriage ride through the heart of downtown Anchorage. Get a glimpse of historical monuments as you breathe in the northern air.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy the scenic splendor, relaxation, and romance that’s found in beautiful downtown Anchorage on a half-hour carriage ride
- Roll down 5th Avenue and gaze out over amazing views of Bootleggers’ Cove, the Cook Inlet, Mt. Susitna, and the Alaska Range
- Explore a number of lush city corners, including Pope’s Garden and the Centennial Rose Garden
- Embrace the fun and style of carriage ride as majestic horses pull you and your small party around town
- Thirty-minute carriage ride
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Dec 25, 2018
Excellent phone skills by Megan. Beautiful white coach with superwarm heavy blankets! Dan is so incredible and he and Megan have a great relationship. She only really, had to speak to him to communicate. Dan knows his job and is a gentleman. Was a thrill to feed him quarter apples after our ride. All in all my only regret is that I didn't book more time!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year