- 6 Ratings
Half-Day Winter Waterfall Ice Hiking Excursion in Benton
Hike an ice-packed trail system using crampons and an ice axe for hours of fun. Explore frozen waterfalls and ice formations throughout the ravines of the majestic Ricketts Glen State Park.
What You Will Do
- Grab some crampons and an ice ax to set off on a magical winter adventure
- Explore waterfalls and ice formations as you trek through the ravines of the majestic Ricketts Glen State Park in the Poconos
- Hike along the Falls Trail to uncover the Glens Natural Area, a designated National Natural Landmark
- Spot dozens of wild, free-flowing waterfalls, each of which cascades down rock-strewn cliffs in an ancient hillside
- Glimpse the awe-inspiring Ganoga Falls, the tallest waterfall around, which is 94 feet
- Winter waterfall hike
Full refunds are available if you cancel at least 14 days before the date of your trip. For all other cancellations except no-shows and day-of cancellations, you may reschedule at no additional cost or apply your payment to any other VTS trip category. No-shows and day-of cancellations can reschedule and will incur a $25 administrative fee per ticket.
- 6 Ratings
Very nice intro to ice hiking. Carlos was great. Very knowledgeable and was patient. He instilled confidence in a novice like myself. I would love to do another ice hike. Thanks Carlos
It was an amazing experience! Our guides were very nice, helpful, and accomodating!
It was fun, and The guides were knowledgeable and friendly.