All-Day Tour of Two Plantations, Lunch included
Go back in time on a guided 7.5-hr tour of two classic Louisiana plantations. Explore rich Antebellum history first hand with the help of an expert guide. Enjoy a private lunch in an elegant setting.
What You Will Do
- Explore the Houmas House plantation, a classic mansion known as the "Sugar Palace" thanks to its Greek Revival architecture
- Stroll through colorful gardens and massive forests of centuries-old oaks before sampling a delicious mint julep
- Enjoy a private elegant seated luncheon, served exclusively for us in Madewood Plantation's ballroom!
- Limited to 14 people, this small-group tour ensures a personalized experience.
- Visit Madewood Plantation with your own private tour guide
- Sit back and relax with a comfy van that takes you down the Old Mississippi River Road and into sugar cane country
- All-day guided Louisiana plantation tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your New Orleans hotel
- Entrance fees to tour two plantations
- Gourmet 3-course luncheon with all taxes and gratuities included
This tour includes very little walking. It is wheelchair accessible if the wheelchair is completely collapsible and the person using it able to get on his/her own in and out of our van. There is not a lift.
- 20 Ratings