Half-Day Tour of Two Plantations near New Orleans
Take a trip back in time with a guided 5.5-hour tour of two classic Louisiana plantations. Explore rich Antebellum history firsthand as you check out the distinct architecture of two historic plantations with the help of an expert guide.
What You Will Do
- Visit the San Francisco Plantation to wonder at this Steamboat Gothic-inspired mansion, which was built back in the 1800s
- Explore the Houmas House plantation, a classic mansion known as the "Sugar Palace" thanks to its Greek Revival architecture
- Stroll through colorful gardens and massive forests of centuries-old oaks before sampling a delicious mint julep
- Sit back and relax with a comfy van that takes you down the Old Mississippi River Road and into sugar cane country
- Half-day guided Louisiana plantation tour
- Pick-up and drop-off at your New Orleans hotel
- Entrance fees to two plantations
This tour includes very little walking. It is wheelchair accessible if the wheelchair is completely collapsible and the person using it able to get on his/her own in and out of our van. There is not a lift.
- 15 Ratings